.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Proofread Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Proofread - Essay ExampleDuring physical assessment, I noted several(prenominal) bruises on the chin and abdomen. The patient informed me that the bruises were from a previous fall.I proceeded to monitor her heart for atrial fibrillation. During my assessment, I noted that the patients pulse was elevated and her blood public press was high. I administered 40mg of furosemide by IV pulse via peripheral line and left the patient to rest. A few hours later, I went back to take the vital signs. Her blood pressure has decreased from 141/62 to 113/70. The patient was on fall precaution due to side effects of medication, which was hypotension. The Lasix was pushed slowly because it could cause hearing problems if it was pushed too fast. Thoracencetis was make and 1 liter of fluid was drained. I did not observe any ABD distention or swelling of the lower extremities. The patient was taking Lasix and profane 1400CC of clear and yellow urine that was the expected outcome.I was confused durin g the auscultation of the lungs because I expected to hear crackles upon auscultation. However, I did not hear crackles, so I was gravel by where all the fluid was coming from. I did not see any edema in any of extremities. The patient appeared healthy to me. After several discussions with my clinical instructor, I learned that the continuous weight acquittance could be an indication of cancer. The patient had PMH of hyperthyroidisms since even after consuming large amounts of nutrients, she still befuddled weight. At first, I thought the patient was losing weight because of thyroid. Later, I got convinced that it could have been an indication of cancer because she did not have any problems with weight loss during previous diagnoses. This patients symptoms were similar to my cousins. They were both losing weight very rapidly and coughing with no mucus. Later, my cousin was diagnosed with

No comments:

Post a Comment