.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

My Room Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

My Room - Essay ExampleMy closet is well arranged and the used raiment are in one basket case and not littered all over the place. My whoremonger is clean and my personal and g way of lifeing materials are similarly nicely kept in a drawer. Visitors also have hard time guessing whether it is a mode of a boy or a girl. It can be a room of a girl because it is clean and tidy nevertheless it could be also a room of a boy because it has sports equipments in my room. I have football helmet, basketball, baseball and other sports gear displayed in a cabinet. My study table is also obviously a scholarly persons table because it is made of sturdy wood with just books and other study materials on it but is not gender oriented. I also have a huge TV and speakers in my room that plays my best-loved movies and music which could be either for a boy or a girl. It is also laborious to tell whether my room is for adults or for children. In addition to sports gears, my room also has toys, mann equins of cartoon characters and game boards. exactly the books that I have will also tell that it is for adult because it has history books, hobby books and school books. My room is unusual because I fill my room with the things that I love and not because how people think a room should be. It is my favorite place in the house. It is the place where I study, rest or to enjoy my favorite movies or music. It is also the place where I reflect about things because it feels very comfortable in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment